Software Developer and Systems Designer
4iiii Innovations is an engineering and development company designing innovative technologies for elite athletes and recreational fitness enthusiasts. We’re seeking a permanent full-time Software Developer and Systems Designer to join our team in Cochrane, Alberta.
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
As part of the software team, you will be a technical lead for projects that involve designing, testing, debugging and implementing code that meets development goals. You will collaborate extensively with engineer and project teams to recommend ideas and define, design, modify and maintain new and existing applications. Interaction with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues and infrastructure integration will be essential. Your confidence in mobile apps and website development will also add tremendous value to the company. Your ability to utilize a wide arsenal of tools to complete the tasks will provide personal satisfaction for a job well done.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As the ideal candidate for this role, you:
- – ideally have at least 5 years of experience in a technical software development or systems role
- – have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- – have iOS development experience – Objective C and Swift, Apple Developer site (maintenance of license and app store releases), and Test flight and ad-hoc releases
- – have Android development experience – Java, Android Studio and Google Play Store release process
- – have experience in web development – maintaining and updating company websites, and using WordPress and HTML5
- – have demonstrated proficiency in database and backend systems – SQL, Django scripting, Bash scripting, AWS maintenance, Linux administrating
- – are competent in security and cryptography (knowledge of encrypting and signing, and maintaining keys and secrets)
- – ideally have experience in desktop development (C, C++, QT)
- – have a cycling background and/or athletic interests (preferred)
- – can work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- – have superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
Email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume before March 31, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about 4iiii, visit: www.4iiii.com.
Should you wish to be considered for future openings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.