4iiii Innovations is an engineering and development company designing innovative technologies for elite athletes and recreational fitness enthusiasts. We’re seeking a permanent full-time Financial Accountant to join our team in Cochrane, Alberta.
WHAT YOU’LL WORK ON
As a key contributor and collaborative team member reporting directly to the CFO, you will use your strong technical abilities and work experience to handle a broad range of accounting duties including inventory and capital asset management. Your proven proficiency and desire for excellence will provide personal satisfaction for a job well done. Specifically, this person will:
- – Assist in day-to-day accounting processes and ensure all transactions are recorded and reported accurately, on a timely basis and in accordance with approved accounting policies and procedures
- – Work closely with supply chain and buyers to manage and reconcile inventory
- – Track and manage the company’s capital assets
- – Review company expenditures and employee expenses and ensure that they are accurately coded
- – Perform bookkeeping tasks including entering/coding of invoices and reconciling company credit card statements
- – Assist with coordination and preparation of regular filing requirements including GST and payroll remittances
- – Provide support in the preparation of monthly and quarterly reports, financial statements and forecasts
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
As the ideal candidate for this role, you:
- – Possess an educational background in accounting and have a recognized accounting designation
- – Have a minimum of 3 to 5 years work experience in accounting that reflects a strong knowledge of accounting principles
- – Possess strong technical skills using Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- – Have demonstrated proficiency using accounting software, particularly QuickBooks
- – Are a driven, self-starter with a make-it-happen attitude
- – Are detail-oriented and believe in a high degree of accuracy
- – Are extremely organized and care about meeting deadlines
- – Have exceptional communication and problem solving skills
- – Can be flexible and adapt well to managing multiple tasks
Email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume before September 29, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information about 4iiii, visit: www.4iiii.com.
Should you wish to be considered for future openings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.