Our Precision Factory Install has begun! We’re thrilled to announce that Precision Shipping Packs are now on their way to you on a first-ordered, first-served basis! You’ll see one happy product manager below!
We will begin with pre-orders that came in September 2014 and ramp up quickly to deal with everyone as fast as possible. While we can’t disclose positioning of actual order numbers, we are setting up a Factory Install Tracker to give you a window into the weekly progress. With all the excitement for Precision, our Customer Service team is swamped so please refer to this tracker next week for your timing information.
Here’s how it will work.
- When you’re next in the Factory Install queue, you will receive an email from email@example.com asking to confirm your mailing address. This is when you will know that your install is imminent!
- Once we receive your address confirmation, your Shipping Pack will be mailed to you.
- When you get the Pack, please follow the step-by-step instructions and send your crank back to us asap via the pre-paid FedEx arrangement. The Shipping Pack has everything you need to get your crank to us simply and quickly. All you’ll have to do is include your crank, add your serial number, the date and your signature, and drop off the pre-paid shipping package to your nearest FedEx location.
- FedEx has quoted us the following shipping times: Inbound from US to Canada: 3-4 business days. Inbound from the UK, Australia and Canada: 4-5 business days.
- Factory Install turnaround is 2 days.
- Once the Factory Install is complete, your Precision crank will be FedEx’d back to you and you start riding with Precision. Outbound shipping timing is quoted as: To US: 2-3 business days; to UK, Australia and Canada – 3-4 business days.
As for the drive side Precision, we’ve had to refine our right side solution and anticipate that we will start to install the right side cranks in 6 – 8 weeks. Many of you who have already ordered Left+Right have asked if you can get the left installed first and then the right side when it is available. Absolutely! If this option suits you, we will happily install your left only crank and then process the right as soon as it is available. And yes, we will pay the shipping both times. Please know that you retain your place in the factory install queue regardless of whether you have ordered the left only or left+right.
We’re pleased that so many of you are taking advantage of our beta Crank Purchase Program. Availability of various product models does change, so you’ll find the current list of available products at 4iiii.com/crankprogram
On a separate note, check out the latest post re 4iiii on dcrainmaker.com. Ray brings a thorough and informed voice to our industry which benefits us all.
We’ve also been informed that 4iiii is part of the ‘exciting wearables companies to follow’ list: http://ekneewalker.com/blog/fitness-tracker-wearables/ It’s always great to be recognized alongside so many top companies.