4iiii Innovations has the following openings:
4iiii Innovations is an engineering and development company designing innovative technologies. Currently, 4iiii Innovations consists of three business units: 4iiii Sport, Hawkiiii and obvıous.
4iiii Sport develops leading-edge technologies that serves elite and recreational fitness enthusiasts to improve sports performance.
Hawkiiii provides advanced, turnkey wireless sensor technologies to optimize on-site equipment and infrastructure monitoring.
obvıous. is developing a next-gen SaaS platform for embedded devices, enabling powerful device management and on-demand functionality.
What You’ll Work On
You will be given meaningful, productive and challenging assignments while being introduced to a career in Software, Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering. As part of our Engineering team, you will assist in the development of consumer electronics in the areas of product design, analysis and testing. You may also provide support to the manufacturing team.
You will be focused on setting up mechanical and electrical tests to ensure that designs meet required specifications. Interaction with internal users regarding timelines and technical issues will be essential and ongoing.
Who We’re Looking For
As the ideal candidate, you:
- – have some proficiency in Solidworks, stress analysis, 3D printing and CNC machining
- – have hands-on experience in building tools, jigs, fixtures and parts
- – have some knowledge in database and backend systems
- – have some understanding of C, C++ or Java programming languages
- – have strong research, technical and analytical skills
- – possess an ability to identify problems and determine possible solutions
- – are self-motivated and show a willingness to jump into projects
- – are able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- – have strong multitasking and communication skills and an ability to work as an effective team member
Want a Career Where Your Hard Work Makes a Difference?
We are looking for interns and new grads that would rather design products than fetch coffee.