4iiii Innovations has the following openings:
Marketing Account Manager
If the term “Day 1 Company” speaks to your appetite for building a bright future in the tech space, we would like to talk to you. You are a natural leader, reporting to senior management, driving growth in the business by defining and driving strategic and smart communication strategies both internally and externally. Your initiatives will rally our fast growing internal team, and inspire, educate and draw innovative global B-B business partnerships.
As a leader and self starter reporting to senior management, the Marketing Account Manager is responsible to:
- – Work closely with Product and Channel Managers to define and implement appropriate communication strategies, marketing plans and promotional programs that align with marketing objectives.
- – Oversee creative resources to deliver content for SEO, ads, newsletters, editorials, brochures, sales tools and support material.
- – Coordinate the teams to define and align corporate brands and brand guidelines.
- – Manage events, trade shows and other marketing activities.
- – Coordinate and build impactful Press Releases, editorials, backgrounders, media kits
- – Spearhead internal communication platforms and programs that build internal communication, education and change management.
- – Contributing towards basic technical tasks like updating the website, employee portal, group Facebook, CRM database would be a definite asset for timely and impactful delivery
- – Undertake to build knowledge and understanding of the various markets
- – Collaborate with the teams to define the various communication and PR budgets and manage deliverables to meet agreed budgets.
- – An undergraduate degree in Commerce, Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- – 5+ years’ experience in a relevant marketing, industry or agency role.
- – 3+ years’ experience in planning, writing and executing marketing communications material and events.
- – 3+ years experience with Press Releases, Editorials, Media Kits, Media relationships,
- – Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management.
- – Creative thinker, with a track record of translating strategies into action plans and results.
- – Web content management skills.
- – Experience with both digital and print media.
- – Project management skills and experience, including prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- – Very savvy in the online space, and proficient in SEO and internet marketing techniques.
- – Excellent computer skills and competent using Google Suite.
- – Work effectively in team-based environments, with the ability to work through others & create enthusiasm.
- – Excellent communication (verbal and written) and strong presentation skills.
- – Action oriented and results oriented.
- – Energetic and self-motivated.
- – Possesses strong ethics and integrity.
- – Are willing to do some travelling and accommodate a working schedule that includes some evenings and weekends when the need arises.
- – Knowledge of design and best practices.
Please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume before June 7, 2019 if this speaks to your sense of adventure and challenge. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information please visit 4iiii.com, hawkiiii.com, obvious.xyz.
4iiii is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, a group health benefit plan, a fun work culture, and opportunities for growth within the company.
Experienced Firmware/Embedded Developer
4iiii Innovations is an innovative company designing and developing exciting new technologies. Currently, 4iiii Innovations consists of three business units: 4iiii Sport, Hawkiiii and obvıous. 4iiii Sport develops leading-edge technologies that serves elite and recreational fitness enthusiasts to improve sports performance. Hawkiiii provides advanced, turnkey wireless sensor technologies to optimize on-site equipment and infrastructure monitoring. obvıous. is developing a next-gen SaaS platform for embedded devices, enabling powerful device management and on-demand functionality. We’re seeking a full-time Experienced Firmware/Embedded Developer to join our team in Cochrane, Alberta.
4iiii Innovations offers a competitive salary, a group health benefit plan, a fun work culture, and opportunities for growth within the company.
As part of the sport engineering team, you will design, test, debug and implement various sensor FW/device drivers. You will collaborate extensively with engineering and project teams to recommend ideas and create design and interface definitions. Additionally, you will interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues and infrastructure integration. Your confidence in analog and digital HW as well as real-time operating systems also adds tremendous value to the company.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- – 3+ years of experience in a firmware/embedded development role
- – A Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
Experience using C
- – Ability to demonstrate proficiency in programming and in electronic design fundamentals
- – Ability to create tools using scripting/desktop apps for testing and interfacing
- – Competency using numerical methods
- – Experience in development on a variety of platforms, including ARM Cortex M0/M4
- – An understanding in the principles of signal processing
- – Experience in app development in iOS and/or android development (Java)
- – Proficiency in Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT wireless network technologies
- – Experience using GCC
- – A “get-it-done-right” attitude
- – Ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- – Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
If you would like to join us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume before June 7, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Visit www.4iiii.com for more information about 4iiii Innovations Inc.
Should you wish to be considered for future openings, please email us at email@example.com.