4iiii Innovations has the following openings:
4iiii Innovations Inc. is at the hub of the high tech wave refining and redefining the tech landscape in Alberta. Employing over 100 professionals, 4iiii is an Intellectual Property (IP) Powerhouse with full stack in-house development, manufacturing and marketing, bringing game changing technology solutions to strong brand customers in 3 diverse markets.
At 4iiii, in everything we do, we believe in innovating responsibly for our collective future. We innovate responsibly by creating quality products that last longer, are accessible to all, and maintain a people-first vision in our ever-evolving landscape.
We build heart rate monitors, powermeters and smart trainers for athletes, industrial IoT for oil and gas applications, and enterprise software solutions for manufacturers. We’re seeking a full-time, permanent Creative Lead to join our team in Cochrane, Alberta.
As Creative Lead, you will be a source of inspiration and will creatively collaborate with our small marcom team to develop outstanding marketing initiatives for our diverse businesses playing in prestigious global markets.You will be responsible for production and design of digital and print assets for our multiple divisions. Working within our established brand guidelines, you will demonstrate the ability to be innovative and think creatively in order to increase our brand image. You will work closely with the Corporate Marketing & Communications Manager to develop comprehensive layouts and marketing material.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have/be:
- – 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a Graphic Designer role
- – Post-secondary education preferred
- – Well versed in the latest graphic design methods, practices, techniques, and associated principles
- – Proficient use of the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- – Comfortable working in Google Docs, Slides, Sheets
- – Experience working with Mailchimp campaigns is an asset
- – Experience with After Effects or equivalent, Adobe XD
- – Strong social media knowledge
- – Sound knowledge of web design and experience working in BigCommerce
- – Solid design and conceptual skills
- – Strong knowledge of page layout and photographic requirements in both print and digital applications
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- – Self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
- – Ability to accept and integrate constructive feedback
- – Experience managing workflows and effectively managing multiple projects/tasks to meet tight deadlines
- – Able to identify, select and coordinate vendors for printing needs
- – Strong interpretive skills to analyze technical information and create digital illustrations
- – Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork
- – Work with other professionals within and outside of the company, such as copywriters, photographers, illustrators and printers
- – Provide creative direction/guidance to designers both within the unit and to freelance or contract designers to ensure design meets project objectives, a high standard of quality and brand compliance
- – Maintain project files and records as necessary for future reference, including production costs, budgets, sketches, conceptual work, signed proofs, correspondence, releases, etc
If you would like to join us, please email email@example.com with a cover letter and resume before October 25, 2019. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information please visit www.4iiii.com or https://www.instagram.com/4iiiicom/.
4iiii Innovations is an engineering and development company designing innovative technologies. Currently, 4iiii Innovations consists of three business units: 4iiii Sport, Hawkiiii and obvıous.
4iiii Sport develops leading-edge technologies that serves elite and recreational fitness enthusiasts to improve sports performance.
Hawkiiii provides advanced, turnkey wireless sensor technologies to optimize on-site equipment and infrastructure monitoring.
obvıous. is developing a next-gen SaaS platform for embedded devices, enabling powerful device management and on-demand functionality.
What You’ll Work On
You will be given meaningful, productive and challenging assignments while being introduced to a career in Software, Mechanical and/or Electrical Engineering. As part of our Engineering team, you will assist in the development of consumer electronics in the areas of product design, analysis and testing. You may also provide support to the manufacturing team.
You will be focused on setting up mechanical and electrical tests to ensure that designs meet required specifications. Interaction with internal users regarding timelines and technical issues will be essential and ongoing.
Who We’re Looking For
As the ideal candidate, you:
- – have some proficiency in Solidworks, stress analysis, 3D printing and CNC machining
- – have hands-on experience in building tools, jigs, fixtures and parts
- – have some knowledge in database and backend systems
- – have some understanding of C, C++ or Java programming languages
- – have strong research, technical and analytical skills
- – possess an ability to identify problems and determine possible solutions
- – are self-motivated and show a willingness to jump into projects
- – are able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines
- – have strong multitasking and communication skills and an ability to work as an effective team member
Want a Career Where Your Hard Work Makes a Difference?
We are looking for interns and new grads that would rather design products than fetch coffee.